Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising start-up that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
We are looking for a Brand Copywriter that can support us both in creating campaigns and campaign assets for our clients and in creating best-in-class branded marketing and sales materials.
- Generate innovative ideas, copy and support the creation of a content strategy to support the sales and marketing teams.
- Collaborate across Remerge globally with local stakeholders to ensure copy aligns with the Remerge Brand voice and in-house guidelines; sometimes following existing creative directives, sometimes writing creative directives.
- Help establish and maintain Remerge’s Copy Style in all markets, incorporating regional context.
- Review and lead copy for the creative team within the Global HQ, providing tactical and strategic direction.
- Use exceptional copywriting and storytelling skills to create both taglines and long-form copy, including newsletters, blog posts and presentations.
- Create copy for product, helping bringing the why behind the product and break the barriers between.
- Ensure brand and creative consistency across teams and markets while taking into account local requirements.
- 3 to 7 years of experience (agency or in-house) in a similar role.
- Bachelor of Arts in Writing, Communications, Journalism or a related field.
- Experience with UX/UI copy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and content management systems.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes.
- Native English speaker with expert command of the English language (including spelling, grammar, punctuation).
- German skills helpful but not required.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility and independence.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy a top package including virtual shares in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from open work-from-home arrangements and unlimited holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to and work from our offices around the world for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and enjoy our amazing annual offsites together with the global team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!