Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising start-up that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
We are looking for a Creative Designer that can support us both in creating campaigns and campaign assets for our clients and in creating best-in-class branded marketing and sales materials.
- You will support our in-house design team by creating outstanding static and dynamic mobile advertising visuals for our customers.
- You will collaborate with the Solution Engineering and Operations departments to ensure that the quality and performance of our dynamic banners is constantly improving.
- You will proactively contribute and enhance our evolving processes and guidelines.
- You will provide support, from a design perspective, in consultations with prospects and customers.
- You will support brand design projects from start to finish, collaborating with the marketing and sales teams.
- 3 to 7 years of experience (agency or in-house) in a similar role.
- Expert understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good understanding of Web development languages and technologies: HTML5, CSS3.
- You have an portfolio online to share.
- You have excellent command of English and strong communication skills.
- Good to have: Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, GitHub, static website generators (ie: Jekyllrb) and concepts of liquid templating.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility and independence.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy a top package including virtual shares in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from open work-from-home arrangements and unlimited holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to and work from our offices around the world for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and enjoy our amazing annual offsites together with the global team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!