Remerge is a mobile advertising scale-up that has become the no.1 company in the app retargeting space over the last 6 years with offices in Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo.
Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2.5 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
- Contribute towards building the Infrastructure team in Berlin that helps to support our Frontend, Backend, and Data Science teams.
- Maintain and improve the codebase that keeps our infrastructure running smoothly.
- Work closely with our development teams to provide solutions for automation, deployment, and monitoring of services and tools.
- Ensure our alerting, monitoring, and logging systems are tuned and 100% reliable.
- Troubleshoot networking, hardware, and general performance issues.
- Communicate and interact with vendors and partners providing technical services.
- Research, analyse, and implement new technologies to improve and evolve our infrastructure.
- Experience building and maintaining distributed service infrastructures, both as a developer and operator.
- Hands-on experience developing with Ruby, Go, Python, and/or Bash.
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or Terraform.
- Proficiency in monitoring highly available systems, ideally with Prometheus.
- Experience managing bare-metal servers and resources located on AWS or Google Cloud.
- Willingness to manage and handle on-call duty and responsibilities.
- Experience working in a team with a well-defined process.
We use Aerospike, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Prometheus, Grafana, Druid, Ubuntu, Redis, Postgres, TensorFlow. Experience with any of these is a plus!
- Be part of a team that values good engineering practices, lean processes and simplest working solutions.
- Contribute towards shaping the future of our infrastructure.
- Freedom to build things the best way you can. We trust our engineers!
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set through our mentorship program and education budget for books, conferences, and other training materials.
- Flexible working hours, unlimited home office days, and the ability to take as much time off as you need.
- Generous remuneration package including stock option awards.
- Travel to our offices around the globe for a short term assignment.
- Comfortable work setup - laptop, phone, screen(s), standing desk etc.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!