Director of Sales - SF
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising start-up that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
Remerge is a rapidly-growing marketing technology company that is changing the way companies engage with their mobile app userbase. We're looking for a dynamic Director of Sales to join our rapidly growing team. Our ideal team member is motivated by leading as a ‘player/coach’ while simultaneously managing our organization’s most strategic accounts.
- Responsible for managing an individual territory while also managing the development of an Account Executive team (“Player + Coach”)
- Manage the entire sales cycle: conducting sales calls and meetings, negotiating contracts, and providing customers with valuable insights and offerings as part of an on-going, consultative relationship
- Help grow existing accounts by building meaningful customer relationships and expanding product adoption
- Partner with internal cross-functional team members to drive account growth
- Proactively coach Account Executive teams with a focus on development
- Exceed daily and monthly IO targets
- Stay current on the latest industry trends in mobile advertising
- Attend key industry events and conferences
- 3-5 years of sales experience in performance advertising; experience with mobile is a big plus
- Extensive experience establishing relationships with C-level executives and senior marketers
- Existing 'Rolodex' of relationships within app publishers and Fortune 500 companies is a plus but not required
- Exceptional presentation skills and/or public speaking experience
- Strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Ability to confidently represent Remerge’s solution and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in the field of mobile advertising
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently
- Solution-seekers and problem-solvers preferred
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!