Events Manager - EMEA
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising start-up that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top-grossing app developers such as Wish, Airbnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
As a pivotal part of the Marketing team, the Events Manager - EMEA will help the Sales and Account Management teams to sign-up, grow and retain our customers through strategic events and partnerships throughout Europe.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our Berlin-based Sales and Account Management teams to plan and execute innovative events which support generating leads, converting prospects and drive growth for our strategic clients;
- Develop relationships with our marketing partners and manage marketing collaborations;
- Be responsible for strategizing conference sponsorships in alignment with Sales and Account Management’s goals;
- Support Sales and Account Management with creative outreach in order to maximize event participation;
- Be responsible to stay up to date with marketing trends in the industry and share insights on what marketing initiatives our competitors are doing.
- Start an entrepreneurial career path - fast-paced and a high degree of responsibility;
- Have the opportunity to travel throughout Europe for events!
- You bring 3+ years of experience in events and project management and you are very autonomous in your work;
- You have a persuasive personality with a passion for startups and challenges;
- You are very organized, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach when addressing clients’ needs;
- You are highly motivated, professional and proactive by looking above and beyond;
- You are a team builder, and know how to get multiple stakeholders to play well together towards the same end goal;
- You are a strong networker, capable of managing Marketing collaboration opportunities with partners;
- You are available to travel to various locations in Europe to cover your events.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility and independence.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy a top package including virtual shares in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from open work-from-home arrangements and unlimited holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to and work from our offices around the world for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and enjoy our amazing annual offsite together with the global team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!