Project Manager Office (PMO)
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 6 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top-grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Electronic Arts, Spotify, and GrubHub.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- The main purpose of a Project Management Office (PMO) is to make sure that projects and programs are run in a repeatable, standardized way;
- A PMO is the backbone of a successful project management approach at an organization. It is a function that provides decision-support information, although it doesn’t make any decisions itself;
- A PMO underpins the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Lead and run projects throughout the company;
- Support teams in organizing their projects;
- Help to define and improve structuring and tracking our projects;
- Ensure knowledge is documented and shared efficiently;
- Be a coach, trainer, mentor to stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role; We're not so much interested in your degree but your practical experience.
- Excellent in Project Management and Change Management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Financial acumen and experience in OKR’s;
- High level of organization and great leadership skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure;
- Nice to have knowledge of the AdTech industry;
- Nice to have Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile certification.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!