Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
About the Role
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
The Sales Engineer will serve as the primary resource for Account Executives to leverage when presenting Remerge's platform to prospective buyers. Specifically, the Sales Engineer will lead technical presentations/discussions, and address questions pertaining to our platform's v5/v6 (incrementality) capabilities and associated reporting.
This role can be based in New York or San Francisco.
- Along side the Account Executive, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for sharing campaign best practices with prospective buyers; this includes campaign set-up recommendations. The SE will be required to have a broad understanding of these areas as it pertains to our US business.
- The SE will be responsible for disseminating product feedback from the market. Platform feedback should regularly be shared with Product, Operations and Sales departments.
- Articulate our value proposition to senior executives andrespond to prospect questions and inquiries.
- Regularly meet with Sales leadership to craft Remerge's "technical" pitch.
- Participate in customer calls and/or face to face meetings; this would require quarterly travel.
- Support the AE team at industry conferences and seminars.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to determine product knowledge gaps amongst the sales organization.
- Periodically help "coach" AEs on their technical pitch.
- 3-6 years of demonstrated expertise in customer-facing roles: support, pre-sales, sales engineering, sales.
- Strong technical interest with hands-on experience in some of the following areas: mobile app tracking solutions; desktop tracking solutions; marketing attribution.
- Ability to quickly communicate technical ideas across various internal teams.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to influence, persuade, and negotiate in complex situations.
- Comfortable presenting in front of VP and Executive level clients.
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- A solution-seeker and team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Availability and willingness to travel on a quarterly basis.
Be part of an international team of outstanding talents, where you can excel!
Stock - Benefit from a competitive remuneration package with generous stock awards.
Benefits - We believe in supporting a culture of learning, trust and responsibility, that’s why Remerge employees enjoy a flexible vacation, STAs in one of our global office locations and work from home options.
Growth - Start an entrepreneurial career path - fast paced, flat hierarchies, and high degree of responsibility.
Building the Business - We have successfully proven that our product is required by top app advertisers worldwide, now we are scaling our business.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!