Senior Account Manager Russia and EMEA - Mobile Performance Marketing
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 6 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top-grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Electronic Arts, Spotify, and GrubHub.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- Leading the day to day relationships with clients to ensure we exceed their expectations;
- Conducting client business reviews and communicating with clients at all levels, including C-level;
- Working on solving business problems leveraging your analytical expertise
- Driving campaign optimizations as well as analyze complex advertising campaign metrics to make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue);
- Partnering closely with the Product, Sales and Ad Operations teams to ensure the optimal technical campaign set - up along your customers' lifecycle.
- You will lead, end to end, all strategic conversations;
- You will ensure campaigns are setup thoughtfully along all clients lifecycle;
- You will make sure to understand our client’s business models, goals, marketing mix, focus areas, and the driving force behind their requests;
- You will act as a trusted advisor, participate in company workshops and events as industry thought leader;
- You have an in-depth understanding of clients goals and pain points. The right person should be able to anticipate a client’s asks;
- You will leverage your analytical skills and business sense to identify growth opportunities and consult our clients on our products and offerings;
- You are independent in developing strategies and your own working style.
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile app marketing, User Acquisition or In-App Growth Marketing is a must;
- Experience working in Retargeting is a plus;
- You are a Russian native speaker and English is your second language;
- Strong project management, sense of ownership and troubleshooting skills;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills that translate into a strong ability to understand a complex technological environment;
- You have proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue-driven environment;
- You are self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal campaign performance for all clients;
- You are keen on working collaboratively across multiple teams and you have great communication skills.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!