Senior Account Manager - US East
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 4 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- You will be collaborating on the day to day relationships with clients to ensure we exceed their expectations.
- You will be supporting client business reviews and communicate campaign optimisations as well as analyze advertising campaign metrics to make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue).
- You will partner closely with the Sales and Ad Operations teams to ensure that the on-boarding of new clients is timely and efficiently accomplished with an optimal setup.
- You will own, end to end, all strategic conversations.
- You will ensure campaigns are setup thoughtfully during pre-launch conversations.
- You will make sure to understand our client’s business models, marketing mix, focus areas, and the driving force behind their requests.
- You will act as trusted advisor and industry thought leader.
- You have an in depth understanding of clients goals and pain points. The right person should be able to anticipate a client’s asks.
- You are independent in developing strategies and your work style.
- You have solid knowledge and experience in mobile marketing, performance marketing (re-targeting), and in-app strategy initiatives. Experience working within User Acquisition, In-App Growth Marketing or Retargeting a plus.
- You have proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment.
- You are self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal campaign performance for all clients.
- Your must have at least 3+ years of direct advertising/marketing industry experience or related.
- You have a track record of proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- You are keen on working collaboratively across multiple teams.
- We have successfully proven that our product is required by top app developers worldwide, now we are scaling our business.
- You will start an entrepreneurial career path with flat hierarchies, fast-paced environment and high degree of responsibility.
- Work directly with an experienced startup team in a very hot industry.
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package including generous stock option awards.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!