Senior Product Manager - Performance Advertising
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 6 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top-grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Electronic Arts, Spotify, and GrubHub.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- Building out Remerge’s performance marketing platform;
- Bring our clients marketing campaigns that matter to their business and are measured and optimized in a scientific and transparent way with a strong focus on incrementally;
- Develop the future of user privacy-aware performance marketing campaigns in a highly agile, innovative and fast-moving environment.
- Understand market demands in mobile performance advertising;
- Design strategic marketing solutions to drive impactful campaigns in the dynamic environment of mobile performance advertising;
- Own a large part of our product portfolio and execute solutions with a lot of autonomy;
- Contribute to the company’s strategic direction;
- Closely collaborate with the experienced engineering and Data Science team.
- Experience with User Acquisition or Retargeting performance marketing (preferably mobile);
- 4 years+ experience as Product Manager;
- Good understanding of the programmatic marketing ecosystem;
- Experience with (mobile) performance measurement concepts;
- Experience with executing Data Science and Machine Learning projects;
- High tech-affinity.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!