Senior Software Engineer (React)
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising company that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 6 years with offices in Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo.
Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2.5 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
Build and maintain the internal and client-facing applications used for managing the Remerge bidding system. As part of the frontend team you will be responsible for both the API as well as the frontend code.
- Implement new features to improve the work of your colleagues and our clients.
- Work directly with product managers to design new features.
- Continuously improve the quality of the codebase by refactoring and redesigning.
- Assist in onboarding and training of new team members.
- Participate in retrospectives and planning sessions.
- Review teammates’ code.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the remerge product from a technical perspective.
- We are not concerned with what kind of certificates and diplomas you have acquired so far if you are able to pragmatically solve a problem
- A good understanding of underlying software development and computer science concepts
- Previous experience with building single page applications in general but specifically with React
- Desire to be involved in the full development process: idea, definition, implementation, review, deployment and maintenance
- Previous experience with designing and implementing APIs are a plus
- Previous experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails are a plus
- Ability to communicate your ideas in the team and reason about the decisions you made
- Desire to learn new technologies and work outside your area of expertise
Some other technologies that we use: Go, Kafka, Druid, ElasticSearch, Chef, Ruby (on Rails), C, Aerospike, TensorFlow, AWS, GCP and many more.
- team that values good engineering practices, lean processes and simplest working solutions.
- opportunity to be involved in product process.
- autonomy to build things the best way you can. We trust our engineers!
- opportunity to learn and expand your skill set.
- mentorship program for technical and non-technical skills.
- work when it best fits you either from home or our brand new office.
- competitive remuneration package including generous stock option awards and a dedicated education budget.
- travel to our offices around the globe for a short term assignment.
- visible impact on end users, many of whom work in the same building you do.
- comfortable work setup - laptop, phone, screen(s), standing desk etc.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!