Social Media & Content Working Student
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
The mission of this role is to support the Marketing team with the promotion and distribution of Remerge’s social media content pieces. This role will be reporting directly to the Global Content Manager and is based in Berlin.
What you'll do:
- Promote Remerge’s content on all our social media channels, running paid promotions and working with our Account-based marketing promotion plan;
- Create native content to keep our social media community engaged, providing both creative ideas and repeating successes based on social media metrics;
- Liaise with our Creative Services team, conceptualizing and requesting the graphics and copy for upcoming events and content pieces;
- Explore and test new promotion channels to increase the reach of Remerge’s content and thought leadership;
- Develop and manage a promotion calendar, in collaboration with the global content team (EMEA and APAC).
- You have knowledge working with Social Media and related tools, i.e. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. You are familiar with each platforms’ algorithms and best practices;
- You are an open and honest communicator who is able to deliver and receive feedback from your peers;
- You are organized, independent, and coachable;
- You are a creative thinker who enjoys brainstorming and executing new content ideas and formats;
- You speak and write fluently in English;
- You are enrolled as a student at a local university (Berlin/Brandenburg) and are looking for a working student position.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility. Work with senior engineers who value good engineering practices, lean processes and always strive for the simplest working solution.
Make a difference in the development of a successfully proven product that is required by top app developers worldwide.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and live our company offsites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!