Solution Engineer Working Student
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo.
Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top-grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, Airbnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
Solution Engineering at Remerge is a global team operating across many regions that provides technical solutions to clients, partners and many of our internal teams in San Francisco, New York, Berlin, Singapore, Beijing, Seoul, and Tokyo.
You will be the first student to be part of the Solution Engineering team and will work side by side with 6 other talented engineers providing the most efficient, effective and scalable technical solutions.
Here's what you'll do:
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of Ad Tech and of the Remerge products and technical stack;
- Use Domain-Specific Languages and Custom Code to Integrate and Optimise our Dynamic Advertising Products;
- Solve client problems using a variety of analytical and technical tools including developing innovative solutions, troubleshooting code, querying databases, and data analysis;
- Liaising with our Tech team to ensure that software quality is improving based on analysis of issues logged by clients and our operational team;
- Collaborate and strategize with Sales, Account Managers and Ad Ops on the most effective ways to move customers through their agile journey;
- Provide pre-sales support in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects;
- Document technical articles or knowledge base for use by other technical support personnel and/or customers and partners;
- Work cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners.
- You are enrolled as a student at a local university (Berlin/Brandenburg) and are looking for a working student position;
- Fluent English, both in spoken and written form (German is not required);
- You enjoy learning and are a fast learner;
- You are proactive, self-motivated and, after ramping up, you can work independently;
- You have a passion for technology and love helping others, whether they are customers, partners or colleagues.;
- You thrive on technical challenges and take pride in solving them;
- Capable of developing processes, procedures documentation.
Preferred: (if you lack any of it, your other strengths will be considered):
- Knowledge of software architecture principles is a plus;
- You have a knowledge of Information Technology - such as Ruby, Go, SQL.
- You’re passionate about programming, and have skills in different technologies;
- You have an excellent command of English and good communication skills;
- You have a certain knowledge of some of the following: Ruby Development, Mobile Development, Web.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team off-sites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!