Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Electronic Arts, Spotify, and GrubHub.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
To foster our global, inclusive and diverse environment we’re looking for a dedicated Tech Recruiter who is passionate about working with people and will take a crucial role in scaling our organisation. You will
- Own, manage and develop the end-to-end tech recruiting process, from sourcing to closing an offer.
- Continuously identify and engage with active and passive candidates and create a sourcing strategy that consistently attracts the best tech talent.
- Act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the hiring managers in terms of hiring, interviewing, and recruitment best practices.
- Be an ambassador for our culture. Get people excited about Remerge and make sure our values strike a chord.
- Take ownership of the selection process and deliver memorable, personalized experiences for candidates.
- Contribute and lead various recruitment initiatives and projects as a key partner in improving our tech recruitment processes.
- You have between 2 - 4 years of proven work experience focused specifically on tech recruitment (in-house or agency).
- You are a fully hands-on recruiter who has mastered boolean search and can source on different channels leveraging your market knowledge.
- You understand coding languages, frameworks, and software development team functionalities within a product-focused organization.
- You like to explore new trends in recruiting and you’re curious to experiment and find new ways to connect with people.
- You understand what motivates people. You’ll be able to tell if someone matches Remerge’s values quickly.
- You value positive candidate experience and you’re keen on building and maintaining strong networks.
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!