Technical Solutions Engineer
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul and Beijing. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Electronic Arts, Spotify, and GrubHub.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the remerge product from a technical perspective.
- Solve client problems using a variety of analytical and technical tools including developing innovative solutions, troubleshooting code, querying databases, and analyzing results.
- Reproducing and clarifying issues within a highly complex technical context.
- Liaising with our Tech team to ensure that software quality is improving based on analysis of issues logged by clients and our operational team.
- Collaborate and strategize with Account Managers on the most effective way to move customers through their agile journey.
- Provide pre-sales support in consultations and/or product capability assessments with prospects.
- Document technical articles or knowledge base for use by other technical support personnel and/or customers and partners.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners.
You preferably completed a degree in Computer Science. A proven track record in mobile industry is a plus.
- You have at least 2 years of technical support or development experience.
- You have a persuasive personality with passion for startups and challenges and are willing to travel and support our international team across time zones.
- You are a self-starter, requiring minimal supervision with a can-do attitude.
- You love learning, you love helping people and solving problems constantly.
- You would be willing to accommodate weekend monitoring.
- You have excellent command of English and good communication skills.
- We have successfully proven that our product is required by top app developers worldwide, now we are scaling our business.
- You will start an entrepreneurial career path with flat hierarchies, fast-paced environment and high degree of responsibility.
- Work directly with an experienced startup team in a very hot industry.
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package including generous stock option awards.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We're looking forward to your application!