Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 6 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and implement a company-wide training and development framework;
- Identify required levels of knowledge and skills and design training courses while also maintaining an up-to-date curriculum;
- Act as primary POC and subject matter expert on all learning related topics;
- Work closely with subject matter experts to create tailored learning content for our Learning Management System;
- Collaborate closely with the Product department to roll out training for new product iterations;
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup environment;
- Proven success in developing and/or managing a training framework;
- Good knowledge/skills in didactics and adult learning;
- Proactive, outgoing, collaborative approach;
- Experienced in cultural diversity and habits;
- Knowledge in mobile advertising is a plus.
Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.
We're looking forward to your application!